Athena Therapy Rooms is proud to offer two bright, spacious, recently refurbished therapy rooms suitable for a number of different uses including complementary therapies, beauty treatments and talking therapies. In addition, there is one large, bright space suitable for workshops, seminars, meetings and group exercise for up to 10 people.
These rooms are within a self-contained unit that forms part of an independent, boutique Pilates studio, Athena Pilates.
The aim is to create a holistic therapies centre to complement the Pilates classes so we welcome osteopaths, sports therapists, acupuncturists, nutritionists, physiotherapists etc.
Located 2 minutes’ walk from the Broadway Shopping centre. There are WC and kitchen facilities and off- road parking for therapist. Wifi throughout and gas central heating.
This room is suitable for talking therapies and is set up with three chairs, desk, task chair and coffee table.
The therapy room is charged at £12 per hour for weekdays between 0800-1800hrs and £14 per hour weekdays between 1800hrs and 2100hrs and weekends. Weekends the room is available 0900hrs to 1800hrs
This room is suitable for both talking therapies and plinth based therapies ie osteopathy, physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, reflexology etc. It has three comfortable chairs, a plinth, storage unit and coffee table.
The room is available weekdays, from 0800hrs until 2100hrs and weekends between 0900hrs and 2100hrs.
This space can be utilised and configured in a variety of different ways; for workshops, seminars, training, group therapy and group exercise. It can accommodate 10 for mat based exercises and 12 for standing exercise. This space is used as Pilates studio so can be hired with mats, balls, blocks and bands for a small surcharge.
The large space is charged at £18 per hour for weekdays between 0600-1800hrs and £20 per hour weekdays between 1800hrs and 2100hrs and weekends 0900- 1800hrs. To hire with the Pilates equipment, there is a surcharge of £3 per hour.
Please send us a message to arrange a viewing.
Meet our therapists
- Gemma Extence – Osteopathy and sports massage – https://www.gem-osteopathy.com/
- Leigh Mitchell – Reiki and wellness coaching – https://www.evolvingsouls.co.uk/
- Mariane González – Hairdressing – [email protected] or 07734 883896
- Sheila Farrelly – Deep tissue massage, aromatherapy massage, Indian head massage, hot stone massage and reflexology – [email protected]
- Angela Jenner – Counselling – https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/angela-jenner
- Deborah Cox – Counselling – https://www.findatherapist.co.uk/therapy-da/bexleyheath/deborah-cox.html
- Marcus d’Silva – Hypnotherapy
- Jane Thompson – Counselling – https://www.bacp.co.uk/profile/64aaedbb-5190-e711-80e8-3863bb351d40/therapist?location=Bexley
- Paola Borella – Integrative Counselling – https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/paola-borella
- Sam Gibson – Counselling, individuals and couples – https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/samantha-gibson
- Christopher Morris – Hypnotherapy and psychotherapy