Athena Therapy Rooms is proud to offer two bright, spacious, recently refurbished therapy rooms suitable for a number of different uses including complementary therapies, beauty treatments and talking therapies. In addition, there is one large, bright space suitable for workshops, seminars, meetings and group exercise for up to 10 people.
These rooms are within a self-contained unit that forms part of an independent, boutique Pilates studio, Athena Pilates.
The aim is to create a holistic therapies centre to complement the Pilates classes so we welcome osteopaths, sports therapists, acupuncturists, nutritionists, physiotherapists etc.
Located 2 minutes’ walk from the Broadway Shopping centre. There are WC and kitchen facilities, off- road parking for therapist and street parking for clients. Wifi throughout and gas central heating.
This room is suitable for talking therapies and is set up with three chairs, desk, task chair and coffee table.
The therapy room is charged at £10 per hour for weekdays between 0600-1800hrs and £12 per hour weekdays between 1800hrs and 2100hrs and weekends. Weekends the room is available 0900 to 1800hrs
This room is suitable for both talking therapies and plinth based therapies ie osteopathy, physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, reflexology etc. It has three comfortable chairs, a plinth, storage unit and coffee table.
The room is available weekdays, from 0600hrs until 2100hrs and weekends between 0900hrs and 2100hrs.
This space can be utilised and configured in a variety of different ways; for workshops, seminars, training, group therapy and group exercise. It can accommodate 10 for mat based exercises and 12 for standing exercise. This space is used as Pilates studio so can be hired with mats, balls, blocks and bands for a small surcharge.
The large space is charged at £15 per hour for weekdays between 0600-1800hrs and £18 per hour weekdays between 1800hrs and 2100hrs and weekends 0900- 1800hrs. To hire with the Pilates equipment, there is a surcharge of £3 per hour.
Please send us a message to arrange a viewing.
Meet our therapists
- Dr Jamie Brazil – Clinical Psychology
- Jodie Walker – Counselling
- Tony Mac – Sports Massage
- Selina Cogan – Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Sheetal Bharucha – Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Sharon Carley – Hypnotherapy and Reiki
- Leigh Mitchell – Reiki
- Angela Jenner – Counselling
- Deborah Cox – Counselling
- Marcus da Silva – Hypnotherapy
- Gemma Kane – Reflexology
- Gemma Extence – Osteopathy
- Vince Moore – Physiotherapy
- Fiona Fuller – Swedish Massage
- Tammy White – Indian Head Massage, Shiatsu, Reiki and Reflexology
- Caron Stuchbury – Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Jane Thompson – Counselling
- Paola Borella – Integrative Counselling
- Ramona Ciuches – Natural Facelift Massage, Shiatsu and Yoga
- Zoe Alexander – Life coach and Neuro-Linguisting Programming